Healthy Eating for Students at Zlatarski School
The Cafeteria and the school Buffet at Zlatarski School function in accordance to Regulation 37 for Healthy Nutrition for Students (21.07.2009). Read the regulation here: Ministry of Health Services (in Bulgarian)
In accordance to the Regulation for Healthy Nutrition, at Zlatarski School only the following drinks are sold:
1. Bottled mineral water, spring and table water;
2. natural 100 % fruit and vegetable juices;
3. fruit and fruit-vegetable nectar, with mono and di-saccharides not exceeding 20% of the contents of the product;
4. milk, yogurt and milk drinks, with fat content up to 2 %;
5. fruit and herbal tea;
6. hot chocolate.
In accordance to the Regulation for Healthy Nutrition, at Zlatarski School are not sold:
1. french fries and roasts;
2. extradited corn products with extra fats;
3. fried nuts;
4. fried pastry;
5. sugar and chocolate foods (with exception chocolate);
6. confectioneries with high fat and sugar content – cakes, pastries with cream and/or oily cream.;
7. dry soups and dry clear-soup.
Cafeteria at Zlatarski School
Our ambition is to ensure a comfortable work and school environment at Zlatarski School with a specifically equipped premises for catering service. The food is fresh and delivered every day by a licensed company ‘KD Juniors PR Office’, holding all the necessary documents for food control and quality, approved by the Regional Inspection for Control of Public Health.
The menu is made by a diet and nutrition consultant. The menu is planned every week and includes: salad and main meal or main meal and dessert. The food is various, conformed with the tastes of the students and is cooked every morning, before delivery. Meals are served with disposable dishware.
Dining in the Cafeteria
Dining in the Cafeteria is organised with the use of coupons, paid in advance. The coupons are per quarter and cost 315 Leva. Requests can be made at the finance department of the School on phone number +35929743666. We invite all parents to visit the cafeteria and try our meals.
The school buffet and the food and drinks sold there are in full accordance to Regulation 37 for Healthy Nutrition for Students (21.07.2009). The buffet offers sandwiches, batter breakfast, fruits, vegetables, biscuits, milk and corn-fruit desserts and chocolates.